As an active participant at WTX, you’ll have an opportunity to connect and collaborate with other action-minded individuals involved in commercial fleets, exchange ideas with fleet managers, maintenance managers and fleet executives. The entire event is designed so you can exchange information, explore ideas, extend your network and expand your options. As a result, you’ll build unique relationships that will last far beyond WTX —relationships that could change the landscape of your world. Every WTX participant receives a custom-made, personalized agenda that offers:
- Insights and advice from leaders in the industry
- Interactive roundtable discussions with industry peers
- Dynamic group presentations from industry suppliers
- Custom one-on-one consultations with industry suppliers
- Unique, engaging and memorable social functions
- Solutions to your current and future challenges
A select group of applicants will be offered hosted* attendance at WTX.
*Trip includes airfare, two-night hotel stay, ground transfers from the airport to the resort, and all scheduled meals. Incidentals, transportation to departure airport/parking not included.
2018 application coming soon.
See a sampling of 2017 participating fleets:
- American Red Cross
- Ameripride Services/Canadian Linen and Uniform
- Applied Imaging
- Armstrong Industries
- Blueknight Industry Partners
- Eagle Distributing Co.
- EMCOR Mesa Energy Systems
- Hawaiian Electric Company
Watch what fleet managers had to say about WTX